Oatmeal Cranberry Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 ½ cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 scoops protein powder
- ½ cup flax seed meal
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup sweetener
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, beat together applesauce, yogurt, milk, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry mixture and stir just until combined. Gently fold in berries.
- Spoon batter into 18 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes or until risen and firm to the touch. Let cool on wire racks.
Meal OptionsServe 2 muffins